Sunday, March 25, 2007

See, I really can knit!


First up, are a pair of shorties I made for Ruby. The browns and purples will hopefully hide the dirt she is constantly finding. They are a perfect fit. Not bad for my first try. Just don't look at the crotch. My kitchener is less than perfect.


Next, a lovely tiny pair of shorties. They are definitely newborn sized. I don't think Rubes could get a thigh in the waist of them. TINY! See, I had this little ball of targhee in this amazing beautiful rainbow of colors and it was just screaming to become a newborn something. There wasn't enough yarn for crochet, and honestly, I just couldn't crochet this yarn. It's too nice. So, knit NB shorties it was. Once again, I messed up the kitchener. I am following the directions in the book, but it's just not clicking in my thick skull. And before you get any ideas... these are going up for sale on Tuesday. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home