Thursday, February 22, 2007

Edgar

Meet Edgar! No, I'm not in the habit of giving my projects funny names. The pattern was named Edgar, so the finished scarf will be as well. :-) It's a knitty pattern, labeled "Tangy" but I didn't have any trouble with it. You have to keep track of your stitches and rows, but being a number person, it wasn't a problem. It's made with a skein of Noro Kureyon that I got in a swap, though I'm not sure which color this is. It turned out pretty though! I love the self striping yarn. It would make a great bag!!!


2 Comments:

Blogger Partyhouse 4 God said...

I really like this scarf. I might need one for next year!!! I would be the coolest person at my church. So beware, I might order 1 or 2 this summer so that I can get it for winter (snow in July) =) that would be my luck.

7:13 PM  
Blogger Sharmista said...

Glad you like it! I'd be happy to make you one or two. =)

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home