Thursday, January 25, 2007

Wool Chocolate!

So, I've been wanting to make some wool food for awhile now. I bought all the yarn to make fruits & vegetables, but I wanted to do something unique and different, something no one else on HC was doing. I thought of a few things, but then a day or two later would see them on HC. Finally an original idea..... Wool chocolates for Valentine's Day! What could be better for a wool foodie than chocloate? So I got some yarn and went to work. These are original to me, from my own twisted little brain...

Chocolate Truffles!


A Petit Four, A Caramel, and a Chocolate Truffle!

Aren't they sweet! ;-) I sold the mixed sweets, but the chocolates haven't gone yet. I'm not sure why. Hopefully someone will have pity on them.

On the needles right now... two needle mittens for Ruby. And on the hook... a pair of longies, also for Ruby. Next in line... more stuff to populate my HC and hopefully sell. I'm going green for St. Patty's Day.

1 Comments:

Blogger revjac said...

Cute chocolates! Such a clever idea. I like that you used some of your hand dyed wool for the "candy dish." Keep up the good work!

Love you!
Mom

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home