Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Knit & Dye

I have been busy creating, and neglecting my blog in the process. I did a few business customs and knit a couple of things for my baby. I will have to post pics sometime. These are my very latest projects though, hot off the needles and fresh from the dye pot.

This sweater is for a friend's new baby girl :-)


And, I did some tie-dye yesterday. I just don't like white anything! First is some toddler size prefolds for Ruby, then some preemie prefolds for the baby, and finally a couple of shirts for me.



1 Comments:

Blogger revjac said...

Nice job with the tie dye. I never thought of dying a t-shirt that had something already written on it. Very nice! And the sweater is really cute! You do such nice work.

Love,
Mom

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home